- Baja Mexico-Fishing with Mike “The Griz” Ritz and Charles, hosts of The Adventures South of the Border TV Show
- Rare Fish Landed in Mexico
- Rare 20-foot-long MONSTER Fish Shocks Tourists and Locals as it Washes Ashore in Mexico
- Southland anglers part of giant tuna roundup off Mexico
- Yellowfin tuna is enormous (427.9 pounds), but no record
- Cabo San Lucas tournament marlin nets team $1.1 million
Travel south of the border, and you'll find fun, sun and loads of saltwater species for your fly rod. Along with the elusive roosterfish, Mexico is well known for its billfish and yellowtail. But did you know you can get on a bonefish flat in Mexico, or wade your way out to permit and tarpon along the sandy bottom at Ascension Bay? Or head to Bahia de los Angeles to witness the aerial acrobatics of the dorado? Whether you’re looking for near-shore or deep-sea fishing opportunities, Mexico truly offers Florida Keys style fun, just minutes south of San Diego.