Simple Baked Halibut
submitted by: Layla
- 2 pounds halibut fillets
- 1 cup italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
It doesn't get any easier than this simple and tasty bake.
- 1. Place fillets in 11x7 in baking pan.
- 2. Combine all other ingredients and sprinkle over fish.
- 3. Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines