Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
submitted by: Layla
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 6 ounce mahi mahi fillets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a shallow glass dish, stir together the honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, ginger, garlic and olive oil. Season fish fillets with salt and pepper, and place them into the dish. If the fillets have skin on them, place them skin side down. Cover, and refrigerate for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove fish from the dish, and reserve marinade. Fry fish for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, turning only once, until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fillets to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Pour reserved marinade into the skillet, and heat over medium heat until the mixture reduces to a glaze consistently. Spoon glaze over fish, and serve immediately.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines