summer grilled bluefish
submitted by: matt b
- 4lbs bluefish fillets
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup citrus flavored seafood rub
- Place the fish fillets into a large bowl. Pour in the orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, olive oil and white wine. Season with salt, pepper and seafood rub. Stir to blend and coat fish. Leave the squeezed lemon and lime halves in the bowl too. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill for high heat. When the grill is hot, oil the grate.
- Place fish fillets on the grill, and discard the marinade. Cook for 4 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes with a fork. Transfer to a serving platter, and remove the dark blue part of the fish before serving.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines