- 1 1. 3lb pike, cleand and skined, cut into 1x1 cubs
- 2 2 medium sized potatoes cut into 1x1 cubs
- 1 1 full white onion. chopped.
- 1 1 can of maple beans
- 1 1 package of your favorite fish coating
- 1 1lb of lard
- 12 12 beers to wash it all down lol
clean and skin your pike, chop into 1x1 inch cubs, do the same with youe potatoes! start to heat up ur beans wail you melt down your pound of lard in a BIG pan over an open flame! chop your onion to desired size. Bread/coat your fish, potatoes and onions in your favorite coating/batter. now drink a beer or 2 and wait till tat lard is smoking hot! then add your potatoes first into the lard, after a min stir the potates and add your fish and onions. another min and flip ur fish, wait another min or so or untill fish are browned and crispy! Lay out fish, potatoes and oinions and with a side on canadian maple beans you have a canadian shore lunch with a side of beer! enjoy..