submitted by: Ralph C
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 fresh lake perch fillets
- Mix flour, paprika, and salt together and set aside.
- In a small bowl, blend the egg and the milk.
- Heat butter in a large frying pan.
- Dip perch fillets in egg wash first and then into the flour mixture.
- Carefully place them into the hot butter in the frying pan and brown on both sides.
- Remove from the butter and drain on a paper towel to absorb excess butter.
- Serve immediately
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines