- 1 box Zatarans Crispy Southern Fish Fry
- 1 tbl spoon Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 2 tbl spoon Regular mustard
- 2 lbs of bass filets(works with many other fish too)
- 1 gal Canola or Peanut Oil
Cut your bass fillets into smaller pieces. Wet your fish filets then put them in a big bowl. Add your mustard and hot sauce and let them sit in the fridge for atleast 15 mins. After you heat your grease to 350-375 start battering your fillets in the fish fry. Drop in the grease and let them cook until they are floating at the top for a minute. Take out of the grease, dip in ketchup and you are ready to feast.