Lemon Dill Swordfish
submitted by: Layla
- 2 (6-ounce) swordfish steaks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 2 small pats butter (optional)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Place swordfish steaks in a medium bowl, and brush with lemon juice. Coat each side with lemon pepper and dill.
- Place swordfish on the prepared grill, and cook 6 minutes on each side, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- (Optional) Melt one pat of butter on top of each steak prior to removing from grill.
- Remove swordfish from grill and garnish with lemon.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines