Lemon Baked Cod
submitted by: Lindsey G
- 1 lb cod fish fillet
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2. Mix butter and lemon juice.
- 3. In another bowl, mix flour, salt and white pepper.
- 4. Dip fish into butter mixture; coat fish with flour mixture.
- 5. Place fish in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
- 6. Pour remaining butter mixture over fish; sprinkle with paprika.
- 7. Cook uncovered in 350 degree oven until fish flakes easily with fork, 25-30 minutes. Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon slices if desired.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines