submitted by: Lindsey G
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried mustard
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 pinch cayenne powder
- 4 Tilapia filets, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400ºF/ 205ºC. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine olive oil, garlic and seasonings.
- Dip each filet into the seasoning and place it on the baking sheet.
- Pour any remaining seasoning over the filets on the sheet and place the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines