Grilled Marinated Swordfish
submitted by: Lindsey G
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 swordfish steaks
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 4 slices lemon, for garnish (optional)
- In a glass baking dish, combine the garlic, white wine, lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix just to blend. Place swordfish steaks into the marinade, and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning frequently.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill swordfish steaks for 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines