Grilled Grouper with Watermelon Salsa
submitted by: Lindsey G
- 4 (4-oz.) grouper fillets
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cucumber chopped
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1. Preheat grill to 350º to 400º (medium-high) heat. Sprinkle grouper with pepper and 1/2 tsp. salt. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
- 2. Grill fish, covered with grill lid, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or just until fish begins to flake when poked with the tip of a sharp knife and is opaque in center.
- 3. Combine chopped watermelon, next 5 ingredients, and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt and 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Serve with grilled fish.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines