submitted by: Sasha K
- 4 cups Panko Japanese bread crumbs
- 3 cups All purpose flower
- 3 cracked eggs beaten
- Sea salt as desired
- Black Pepper as desired
- 4 fillets batter can be used for any type of fish i use lion fish, hogfish or snapper
- Take 2 plates and put panko on one and flour on another.
- Get a medium mixing bowl and crack the eggs and beat them until yolks are gone.
- add salt and pepper to the flour and mix together.
- put oil of your choice (olive oil,peanut oil or vegatable oil i use olive or peanut).
- Take the fish of your choice and cut it into desired size then roll the fish in flour then egg then cover it in panko repete this for each piece.
- after all the fish is breaded place the strips in hot oil fry 3-4 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- I recomend to try lion fish i think it is the best fish the link below is how to clean it.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines