submitted by: Layla
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 fresh swordfish fillets
- In a medium bowl, stir together the lime juice, white wine vinegar, salt, pepper, ginger, basil, thyme, hot pepper sauce, cayenne pepper, and oil. Place the fish fillets into the bowl, cover, and marinate for at least 10 minutes, or preferably up to 3 hours.
- Preheat broiler or an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Place fish onto the grill or a broiling pan. Discard marinade. Grill or broil fish about five minutes each side, until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines