Easy Baked Tilapia
submitted by: Lindsey G
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower with broccoli and red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees F). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place tilapia fillets in the bottom of the baking dish and season with seafood seasoning. Melt butter with garlic in a small bowl in the microwave, about 30 seconds on medium; pour over fish. Top each fillet with a slice or two of lemon. Arrange the frozen mixed vegetables around the fish, and season lightly with salt and pepper. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork, 25 to 30 minutes.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines