No photo has been uploaded for this recipe.
Dip Shad Catfish Bait
10 080 Minutes
submitted by: Ashley M
- 20 Small Shad
- 1/2 Cup Cornmeal
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Place about 20 small Shad in a blender with the cornmeal, garlic podwer and sugar.
- Blend well.
- Place this mixture in a mason jar and shake twice daily for a week.
- Use with dip worms, sponges or other catfish bait!
- NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines