Delta Style Catfish
submitted by: Lindsey G
- 3 cups cornflakes cereal, finely crushed
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup HELLMANN'S or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 (4- to 6-oz.) catfish
- 1 1/2 Cajun seasoning
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to broil. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large shallow bowl or pie plate. Whisk together mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- 2. Brush mayonnaise mixture onto both sides of catfish fillets. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning onto 1 side of each fillet.
- 3. Dredge fillets in cornflake mixture; transfer to a wire rack coated with cooking spray. Place wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined pan.
- 4. Broil 6 inches from heat 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown and fish flakes with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines