Crispy Baked Walleye
submitted by: Lindsey G
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets walleye
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Beat the eggs and water together in a bowl until smooth; set aside. Combine the bread crumbs, potato flakes, and Parmesan cheese in a separate bowl with the seasoned salt until evenly mixed. Dip the walleye fillets into the beaten egg, then press into the bread crumb mixture. Place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fish is opaque in the center and flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines