Broiled Parmesan Lemon Tilapia
submitted by: Lindsey G
- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons Miami-style sazon seasoning (sazon completa)
- 1 serving olive oil cooking spray (such as PAM®)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter-margarine blend (such as Smart Balance®), melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise (such as Kraft®)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil. Spray the broiler pan's rack with olive oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle tilapia with sazon seasoning and arrange on the prepared broiler rack.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese, butter-margarine blend, fat-free mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, basil, black pepper, onion powder, and celery salt together in a bowl and set aside.
- Cook the fillets under the preheated broiler until fish is barely opaque, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Spread the Parmesan cheese blend over the fish fillets, return to oven, and continue cooking until the topping is golden brown and the fish flakes easily, 3 to 5 more minutes.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines