Broccoli Fish Bake
submitted by: Ralph C
- 1 package frozen broccoli spears cooked and drained
- 4 fresh fish fillets
- 1 can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crums
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Place the broccoli spears into a 2 quart shallow baking dish. Top with fish
- In a small bowl mix the milk and soup. pour soup mixture over fish and sprinkle with thw cheese.
- In a small bowl min the bread crums, butter, and paprika. Sprinkle the crum mixture over all.
- Bake at 450for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines