- 2 whole rainbow trout ( I use salmon )
- 2 green onions
- 2 large fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, caps thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 Asparagus, chopped into 2-3 inch pieces
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- 1 Fresh cilantro sprigs
- 1 Nonstick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil; coat with nonstick spray. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Open fish like a book and arrange, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet.
Mix next 6 ingredients in bowl. Sprinkle mixture over fish, drizzle with soy sauce and sesame oil, then top with cilantro sprigs. Bake uncovered until fish is opaque in center, about 20 minutes.
For those that love their veggies, other veggies can be added.