Baked Haddock with Mustard
submitted by: Lindsey G
- 6 haddock fillets
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons trans fat free margarine
- 2 tablespoons powdered whole milk
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoons white pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place fish in shallow baking pan lined with aluminum foil and lightly greased with margarine.
- In small cup, mix together the lemon juice, oil, and paprika.
- Brush tops and sides of fillets, then bake 30-40 minutes or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- While fish is baking, in small saucepan, over low heat, whisk flour, margarine, and powdered milk stirring until smooth.
- Add two cups of water, cook over low heat stirring until thickened.
- Add parsley, mustard and pepper to sauce and stir well to mix. Pour 1/3 of the cup of sauce over each fillet.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines