submitted by: Layla
- 2 pounds fresh ahi tuna
- 1 small Maui onion, julienned
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Chinese chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- 1. Cut Ahi into at least 1/2" cubes - set aside & refrigerate.
- 2. Combine all other ingredients in a large glass bowl & refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 3. When ready to serve toss Ahi and other ingredients together.
- 4. Serve on chilled platter with chopsticks or toothpicks.
Share Your Favorite Recipe
A little rub goes a long way. Be your own chef with one of our thirteen gourmet spice rubs & seasonings made from the finest ingredients and blended to enhance different cuisines